Concrete Cleaning & Concrete Sealing
Whether you have a concrete or aggregate driveway, patio, or walkway, keeping it clean can help improve the overall curb appeal of your home. However, many homeowners aren’t sure where to start when it comes to concrete cleaning, and a lot of the products available at your local home improvement store are not powerful enough or safe. Instead of risking an ugly driveway or wasting time or money on inefficient products, consider hiring Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC to perform your concrete cleaning and sealing tasks. Simply call (412) 387-7066 for a free quote.
Call for a Free Quote
Why Clean/Seal My Concrete?
While concrete is a durable material, it’s also porous, which means that dirt and debris can get stuck inside the material. For instance, if you have a car leaking oil, the oil will penetrate the concrete and leave a stain. However, when you use professionals like Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC, you can work these stains out to make your concrete look new again. What's more, we can apply a concrete sealant to decrease the staining to your surface.
Concrete Surface Sealing
Once your concrete surface has been professionally cleaned, Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC can help you keep it looking great. It is important to put a concrete sealer on it to help eliminate dirt and debris from seeping into the concrete. This means that if your car were to leak oil on a concrete driveway that’s been sealed, the oil will not penetrate the driveway and will be easier to wash away.
Sealing a driveway, however, is more than just wiping on some product. There are different sealers for different needs, and Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC can ensure you’re getting the right sealer for your driveway, no matter if it’s concrete or aggregate finish.
Why Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC for Concrete Sealing
Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC has been cleaning and sealing driveways and other concrete surfaces since 1985, which means we know a thing or two about giving your curb appeal an upgrade!
- Expert technicians will thoroughly inspect your concrete or aggregate driveway to determine the best solution
- We’ll perform the necessary concrete pressure washing to remove the dirt, debris, and stains that are on your current driveway—all the while making sure we don’t chip or damage your concrete
- After a thorough cleaning, we’ll provide the right type of sealant to keep your driveway, walkway, or patio looking great for many years
- Our techs will provide you with after-care instructions that may be needed to keep your driveway looking great, and we’re always available via phone to answer any questions you may have along the way
- You’ll get all this with the confidence of a trusted company and at an affordable price
With 38 years in business, you can trust Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC to make your home the envy of the block. Contact us today at (412) 387-7066 to schedule your appointment.