Garage Floor Painting
Painting your garage floor will make your life easier in many ways. It will render your garage much easier to clean, and significantly less dirt and debris will be tracked into your home. How many times have you washed your kitchen floor, only to have someone track through with dirty feet? Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC has the answer. Call our expert painters to apply a coat of epoxy paint on your garage floors. They will look great, stay cleaner and oil and grease will not penetrate the surface, staining your concrete. If you are looking for a reputable garage floor painter, call (412) 387-7066 today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Call for a Free Quote
Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC's Garage Floor Painting Process
Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC is a leading provider of garage floor painting and coating services. Our expert technicians have over 35 years of residential painting experience and can help your garage floor stay new looking.
- The process begins by carefully preparing the surface. The floor is swept, then cleaned, removing any dirt or grease.
- Next, we work on filling in any cracks or holes.
- Then, Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC professionals finish by applying the paint, coating, sealant, urethane or epoxy that has been selected for the job.
- The result: a shiny clean new garage floor! Call (412) 387-7066 for a free quote.
Benefits of Painting Your Garage Floor
Aside from just making the main entrance to your home look great, there are many reasons to call Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC to paint your garage floor. Here are just a few:
- Consistently attractive look
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Less porous flooring means less staining
- Certain finishes are slip-resistant, and therefore safer
- Modern epoxy finishes offer a huge selection of colors, textures, and effects
Serving the area since 1985, Mario's Painting & Home Maintenance, LLC is skilled in local garage floor painting. Call (412) 387-7066 today and learn how we can help preserve and beautify your garage floor.